s-evo.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dyno Day (battle ground)

Go down 
+4
bomjoon
sabastian458
LayinLo
blackonblack2
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
blackonblack2

Male Number of posts : 32
Drives : Black Evo VIII
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Dyno Day (battle ground) Empty
PostSubject: Dyno Day (battle ground)   Dyno Day (battle ground) EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 5:48 pm

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168795

4/19: WRXAtl Dyno Day ft. BATLground Engineering

Original Post from WRX ATL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have been working diligently to put on another dyno day for the community / communities. Batlground has been more than happy to accommodate us.

At this point, the date is 99% confident. We would like to go ahead and obtain a headcount of those interested in the event. We are still working on adding more goodies and festivities. Currently, we have a raffle planned which includes merchandise and products from Cobb. Yokohama will be in attendance, as well as our favorite representative of GTE. Additionally, we are working on obtaining some Kartboy and TiC goodies.

Update: RCE has also now provided something

Registration information coming soon!

Address
Batlground Engineering
1770 Atlanta Rd. SE
Smyrna, GA 30080

Confirmed Date
19th of April, 2008 & 20th of April, 2008 (if registrant list runs over)

This Event is PRIVATE open to members of the WRXAtlanta.com, EVOAtlanta.com and S2kAtlanta.com Online Community
Walk-ins allowed for a limited time only. If you would like to dyno your Subaru, Mitsubishi or S2000 please make a reservation by ordering through this paypal payment page (coming soon).

Dyno Type
DynoJet, Roller Type.

Start / End Time
Start at 10AM. It will go until the last car is dyno’d (maximum of 40 cars / day).

Pricing
< $45 USD per dyno'er. This price will include paypal fees, food, drink and your 3 run dyno session.

Online Payment
Coming Soon!

Time-Slots
Each paypal payment is assigned a queuing number (1 through 40+). This is your number in the dyno queue. If you miss your number called (like a deli or such) you will be placed at the end of the queue. Please refer to our official Dyno Day thread (link) to view the queue.

Food & Beverage
The usual grill feast: burgers, hot dogs, chips, soda, water, gatorade + whatever you would like to bring!

Vendors, Visitors and Giveaways
Yokohama, Competition Clutch, GTE, and Cobb Tuning.

Liability
BATLground requires any customer whom intends to dyno their vehicle sign a liability waiver. Users must sign the waiver on the day of the event. No waiver, No dyno-time, No exceptions!

Dyno Charts / Graphs
These are automatically printed out and are available free of charge to any participant. Upon request, they may be emailed as well.

Important Notice
Please ensure that either the underbody hooks or the subframe on your car is visible and acessible. On the roller dyno, your car will be chained in place using some of these points. If you have the plastic panel covering the subframe, please remove it before coming to the event. This will make transitions between cars much smoother.

Food will be provided free of charge for those who are dynoing. If you chose to simply come hang out, expect to pay around $1-2 for food Regarding a queue, those who have pre-payed are still in their respective placement. Walk-ins will be placed at the end of the line, in order of payment received.

I'm going to open up Sunday to IA EVO WRX and S2K owners as well, come on out and join in the fun.

Matt

They haven't set up a payment type yet.. but he told me to just pm alex on evoatlanta... to be added to the list... so far 9-10 people still growing...
Back to top Go down
LayinLo

LayinLo

Male Number of posts : 801
Drives : TB VIII
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day (battle ground)   Dyno Day (battle ground) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 7:09 am

As of right now I'm off work and am thinking about coming.
Back to top Go down
sabastian458

Number of posts : 856
Drives : 2003 Evolution
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day (battle ground)   Dyno Day (battle ground) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 1:57 pm

interesting. I think Brandon mentioned something else that was going on that weekend too
Back to top Go down
bomjoon
Post-whore
bomjoon

Male Number of posts : 1873
Drives : your car.

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day (battle ground)   Dyno Day (battle ground) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 2:10 pm

i'll be there to see some rice-uh 's dyno Razz

and to eat hehe
Back to top Go down
Trekster

Trekster

Number of posts : 555
Drives : my car

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day (battle ground)   Dyno Day (battle ground) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 3:27 pm

if you like $3 hotdogs at a shop, sure. I'm sure it's not as good as the chicago dogs that we had that one time.
Back to top Go down
bomjoon
Post-whore
bomjoon

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day (battle ground)   Dyno Day (battle ground) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 3:39 pm

^ who said im paying?
Back to top Go down
upstatescevo

upstatescevo

Number of posts : 242
Drives : Evo 8

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day (battle ground)   Dyno Day (battle ground) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 7:26 pm

im not gonna be there we are havin a pretty big local car show with a mobil dyno and beer
Back to top Go down
sabastian458

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day (battle ground)   Dyno Day (battle ground) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 7:31 pm

^ thats what I was going to do that weekend. I forgot Smile
Back to top Go down
bomjoon
Post-whore
bomjoon

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day (battle ground)   Dyno Day (battle ground) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 7:38 pm

free beer?
and free dyno?

cuz either way i have to drive 1 ~ 1.5 hour to get there Sad
Back to top Go down
upstatescevo

upstatescevo

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day (battle ground)   Dyno Day (battle ground) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 7:48 pm

nah its a 2wheel drive dyno
Back to top Go down
Batlground Motorsport

Male Number of posts : 16
Drives : EVOSTI
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day (battle ground)   Dyno Day (battle ground) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 10:08 pm

There will be plenty of free food for everyone please come on out and join the fun. Its going to be a huge event two days of dynoing and giveaways.

I hope to see you guys there.

If you have any questions feel free to drop me a line or call the shop.

Thanks
Matt
770-319-9605
batlground@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
bomjoon
Post-whore
bomjoon

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day (battle ground)   Dyno Day (battle ground) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 10:53 pm

free stuff im there~!
Back to top Go down
sabastian458

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day (battle ground)   Dyno Day (battle ground) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 10:14 am

Hey brandon, you wanna run down there Sunday the 20th?
Back to top Go down
Batlground Motorsport

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day (battle ground)   Dyno Day (battle ground) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 10:49 am

Hope to see you guys here.

Matt
Back to top Go down
upstatescevo

upstatescevo

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day (battle ground)   Dyno Day (battle ground) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 4:40 pm

nothin against batlground or anything but its gonna be hot and a long ass drive so prob not
Back to top Go down
Batlground Motorsport

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day (battle ground)   Dyno Day (battle ground) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 6:13 pm

upstatescevo wrote:
nothin against batlground or anything but its gonna be hot and a long ass drive so prob not

Longest Drive Wins a cool prize
Back to top Go down
LayinLo

LayinLo

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day (battle ground)   Dyno Day (battle ground) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 7:00 pm

Batlground Motorsport wrote:
upstatescevo wrote:

Longest Drive Wins a cool prize

I'll be driving from L.A.
Back to top Go down
LayinLo

LayinLo

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day (battle ground)   Dyno Day (battle ground) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 7:00 pm

Lower Alabama
Back to top Go down
Batlground Motorsport

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day (battle ground)   Dyno Day (battle ground) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 7:51 pm

LayinLo wrote:
Lower Alabama

I saw that coming
Back to top Go down
blackonblack2

Male Number of posts : 32
Drives : Black Evo VIII
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day (battle ground)   Dyno Day (battle ground) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 10:01 pm

upstatescevo wrote:

really only a 2wd?
Back to top Go down
Trekster

Trekster

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day (battle ground)   Dyno Day (battle ground) EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 12:51 am

joey will kill people for free stuff. I'm sure he already has.

bg events sucks. I've heard enough where I'm turned off, and it's from their sponsored car owners. especially that Tracy girl, if I see her again, I'm going to puke. Dan, I don't mind as much. I actually find him pleasant to deal with, even from a brief meeting.
Back to top Go down
Batlground Motorsport

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day (battle ground)   Dyno Day (battle ground) EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 10:14 am

Trekster wrote:

bg events sucks. I've heard enough where I'm turned off, and it's from their sponsored car owners. especially that Tracy girl, if I see her again, I'm going to puke. Dan, I don't mind as much. I actually find him pleasant to deal with, even from a brief meeting.

I would love to hear why our events suck. I'm always looking to do things better, so if you have any constructive things to say about our events I'm all ears. Dan, Brandon and I are now the only ones at the shop and I would love for you to stop by and let me change your mind about BG. The past is the past and I hope that you will give us another shot at earning your business.

I personally have put a lot of effort into this event to make it fun for everyone. I've got a stockpile of free stuff to give away, a lot of my vendors have been gracious enough to donate a lot of good prizes. I'm giving away a ton of free tuning, and I'm running a bunch of install and tuning specials before the event. I don't know how much I can say about it on this board because I'm not a sponsor but if someone wants to point me in the right direction I will be shortly.

Thanks
Matt
Back to top Go down
Batlground Motorsport

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day (battle ground)   Dyno Day (battle ground) EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 10:16 am

blackonblack2 wrote:
upstatescevo wrote:

really only a 2wd?

Batlgrounds dyno is 4wd...
Back to top Go down
Trekster

Trekster

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day (battle ground)   Dyno Day (battle ground) EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 10:24 am

sounds like you guys are on the right track to becoming a better company.

Batlground Motorsport wrote:
Trekster wrote:

I would love to hear why our events suck. I'm always looking to do things better, so if you have any constructive things to say about our events I'm all ears. Dan, Brandon and I are now the only ones at the shop and I would love for you to stop by and let me change your mind about BG. The past is the past and I hope that you will give us another shot at earning your business.

I personally have put a lot of effort into this event to make it fun for everyone. I've got a stockpile of free stuff to give away, a lot of my vendors have been gracious enough to donate a lot of good prizes. I'm giving away a ton of free tuning, and I'm running a bunch of install and tuning specials before the event. I don't know how much I can say about it on this board because I'm not a sponsor but if someone wants to point me in the right direction I will be shortly.

Thanks
Matt
Back to top Go down
bomjoon
Post-whore
bomjoon

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day (battle ground)   Dyno Day (battle ground) EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 12:46 pm

i get a acid reflux everytime i see yo face trekster. lol

i like free stuff Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day (battle ground)   Dyno Day (battle ground) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dyno Day (battle ground)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next