s-evo.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another EVO Vandalized!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EVO_ATE

EVO_ATE

Male Number of posts : 77
Drives : GG IX MR
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Another EVO Vandalized!!! Empty
PostSubject: Another EVO Vandalized!!!   Another EVO Vandalized!!! EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 12:31 pm

Went to get in my car this morning and found that it had been KEYED! A big gash up the rear driver's 1/4 panel and the words F*** Yuo had been written. That is not a typo. The SOB can't even spell the word "you" correctly. I'm so freaking pissed off right now. Of course no other cars in my parking garage were touched because mine is the nicest one. I would have given anything to catch that mother doing it! Now I'm late for work waiting for the police to come. Deductable is $1000 so of course the repairs will be like $995. My luck. Why would someone do this? People still amaze me. I live in a really nice Gables community across from Perimeter Mall! Hardly the place to expect this type of act.
Back to top Go down
bomjoon
Post-whore
bomjoon

Male Number of posts : 1873
Drives : your car.
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Another EVO Vandalized!!!   Another EVO Vandalized!!! EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 12:48 pm

damn that sux.

its dem haterz man.

they iz hatin on yuo.

hope you get it all resolved.
Back to top Go down
TouringBubble

TouringBubble

Male Number of posts : 1384
Drives : GG IX MR SE
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Another EVO Vandalized!!!   Another EVO Vandalized!!! EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 12:53 pm

This, my friend, is why I have a $240 comp deductible. It sucks that this happened to yuo. Sadly, yuo will never know who keyed the car because the police will not look for anyone and it was likely a random act of vandalism. I just hope yuo don't take too big of a hit in the pocket ... if it's just one panel it might be a slightly cheaper fix ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.projecttuning.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another EVO Vandalized!!!   Another EVO Vandalized!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Another EVO Vandalized!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
s-evo.net :: General :: Evo General-
Jump to: