s-evo.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How mCuh do you think a 05 GSR would go for?

Go down 
+2
JWRICH4
blackonblack2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
blackonblack2

Male Number of posts : 32
Drives : Black Evo VIII
Registration date : 2008-01-03

How mCuh do you think a 05 GSR would go for? Empty
PostSubject: How mCuh do you think a 05 GSR would go for?   How mCuh do you think a 05 GSR would go for? EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 7:48 pm

I'm thinking about selling the evo.. because i need to focus more on school... So i was wondering how much you think a

2005 GSR 25700 miles on it no accidents... etc. etc..

mod's

blacked out front headlights and rear 7 lights
IXbov
Greddy TI cat back
and wheels
I'll try to post some pictures tom.
Back to top Go down
JWRICH4

Male Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: How mCuh do you think a 05 GSR would go for?   How mCuh do you think a 05 GSR would go for? EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 9:56 pm

What you need to know is what "LOAN VALUE" is on the car. You can call your bank and ask them and they will tell you. Know that banks use the NADA guide for car value. A dealer uses whats called "The Black Book". "The Black Book" is to help the dealer not you, a dealer is NOT your friend. CARMAX is a little better than a dealer but not much, they will pay you cash on the spot for your car at least.

The only way to get a decent return on your car is to sell it yourself. Every other avenue is to make it easier for you at a price (payed by you).

YOU WILL NOT GET A RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT (parts/labor). If you can swap out your mods to stock and sell the mods off you will be ahead money wise in the end.

The links below are to be used as reference only, all situations are different and as always your milage may vary.

NADA

http://www.nadaguides.com/usedcars.aspx?LI=1-21-0-5002-844-923-59881&l=1&w=21&p=1&f=5004

Modified Car Trader

http://modifiedcartrader.com/search/

Edmunds

http://www.edmunds.com/zipcode/used/index.html
Back to top Go down
bomjoon
Post-whore
bomjoon

Male Number of posts : 1873
Drives : your car.
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: How mCuh do you think a 05 GSR would go for?   How mCuh do you think a 05 GSR would go for? EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 2:12 am

id be interested in swapping catbacks. Wink

lemme know if you is interested.

i got the turboxs
Back to top Go down
Trekster

Trekster

Number of posts : 555
Drives : my car

PostSubject: Re: How mCuh do you think a 05 GSR would go for?   How mCuh do you think a 05 GSR would go for? EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 1:52 am

i'll take it for $10,000!

straight up cash money, car deals, homie. lol
Back to top Go down
RRIX

Male Number of posts : 338
Drives : Evo IX RS
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: How mCuh do you think a 05 GSR would go for?   How mCuh do you think a 05 GSR would go for? EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 6:30 am

I would love the 7 tails, if you feel like selling
Back to top Go down
LayinLo

LayinLo

Male Number of posts : 801
Drives : TB VIII

PostSubject: Re: How mCuh do you think a 05 GSR would go for?   How mCuh do you think a 05 GSR would go for? EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 8:34 am

We could swap turbo's/hotsides, and I'll slip you a $100.
Back to top Go down
LayinLo

LayinLo

Male Number of posts : 801
Drives : TB VIII

PostSubject: Re: How mCuh do you think a 05 GSR would go for?   How mCuh do you think a 05 GSR would go for? EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 8:39 am

What kinda wheels you got?
Back to top Go down
blackonblack2

Male Number of posts : 32
Drives : Black Evo VIII
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: How mCuh do you think a 05 GSR would go for?   How mCuh do you think a 05 GSR would go for? EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 2:21 pm

hahaha.. sorry prob not going to part it out... like i'm still thinking about selling it... i think i should just depends if i get the right amount of money... like i'll prob post it up for sale and if i get what i think is right for the car i'll sell it if not i'll just keep it ... not in a rush to get rid of it... but if i do part out i'll let ya'll know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How mCuh do you think a 05 GSR would go for?   How mCuh do you think a 05 GSR would go for? Empty

Back to top Go down

How mCuh do you think a 05 GSR would go for?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
s-evo.net :: General :: Evo General-
Jump to: