s-evo.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone have a Tactrix cable I can borrow for a few days?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rich4G63

Rich4G63

Male Number of posts : 94
Drives : 06' LBP Evo IX
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Anyone have a Tactrix cable I can borrow for a few days? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have a Tactrix cable I can borrow for a few days?   Anyone have a Tactrix cable I can borrow for a few days? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 5:26 pm

Hey all, I am in desperate need for a Tactrix cable. My car is running extremely lean and need to log some runs and get re-flashed for my mods. My car is my DD and I can't wait to order one. Anyone near Atlanta have this cable I could borrow? I will pay whoever if I need to. Please let me know!
Back to top Go down
TouringBubble

TouringBubble

Male Number of posts : 1384
Drives : GG IX MR SE
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a Tactrix cable I can borrow for a few days?   Anyone have a Tactrix cable I can borrow for a few days? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 5:40 pm

I'd let you use mine, but I'm in B'Ham now. I won't be back in to Atlanta any time soon.

I'd say to just go ahead and order the cable and just drive easy for the rest of the week. As long as you still have the low octane maps and the factory knock control enabled you will be fine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.projecttuning.com/
Rich4G63

Rich4G63

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a Tactrix cable I can borrow for a few days?   Anyone have a Tactrix cable I can borrow for a few days? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 6:26 pm

Thx for the advice, I guess I could drive it easy but I am paranoid right now that with these cams installed, I could end up hurting the motor if I'm driving around un-tuned.

I got reflashed for my mods before the cams, studs, & pump. I'm not sure if I have the low octane maps and knock control enabled.
Back to top Go down
sabastian458

Number of posts : 856
Drives : 2003 Evolution
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a Tactrix cable I can borrow for a few days?   Anyone have a Tactrix cable I can borrow for a few days? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 6:38 pm

You didnt go and get tuned at Topspeed yet!?!

I seriously hope you havent been running the engine full throttle yet. That would be a unwise decision. GET TUNED Smile
Back to top Go down
Rich4G63

Rich4G63

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a Tactrix cable I can borrow for a few days?   Anyone have a Tactrix cable I can borrow for a few days? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 9:20 pm

I've been trying to schedule something with them but it's not working out. I don't know what's going on with the shop, they hardly pick up and when I finally get through, I can't seem to get in contact with the person who handles scheduling. Either way I'm thinking about letting Mellon flash my car anyways, so I need this cable quick!

BTW, I drive my car very carefully, trying to stay out of boost as much as I can, it's getting real annoying lol. The only part that sucks is I'm putting miles on it.
Back to top Go down
C-EvoVIII

C-EvoVIII

Male Number of posts : 38
Drives : 03, VIII
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a Tactrix cable I can borrow for a few days?   Anyone have a Tactrix cable I can borrow for a few days? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 5:11 pm

I have the cable, but I'm in Gadsden, AL which is closer to u than Bham ( still a good 1:45 - 2 hrs from ATL)...u r welcome to borrow it if u like. C
Back to top Go down
bomjoon
Post-whore
bomjoon

Male Number of posts : 1873
Drives : your car.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a Tactrix cable I can borrow for a few days?   Anyone have a Tactrix cable I can borrow for a few days? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 6:24 pm

i dont have one~!

lol
Back to top Go down
bomjoon
Post-whore
bomjoon

Male Number of posts : 1873
Drives : your car.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a Tactrix cable I can borrow for a few days?   Anyone have a Tactrix cable I can borrow for a few days? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 6:24 pm

get you a wideband and we will goto matt to get ours tuned....
Back to top Go down
TouringBubble

TouringBubble

Male Number of posts : 1384
Drives : GG IX MR SE

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a Tactrix cable I can borrow for a few days?   Anyone have a Tactrix cable I can borrow for a few days? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 6:54 pm

I've considered buying an LM-1 for tuning .. I'd have to rent it out to others if they wanted to use it though.

C, you've got a PM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.projecttuning.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a Tactrix cable I can borrow for a few days?   Anyone have a Tactrix cable I can borrow for a few days? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone have a Tactrix cable I can borrow for a few days?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
s-evo.net :: General :: Evo General-
Jump to: